3 Ways to Brighten Your Small Space Using Wall Plant Holders
Written by: Dumalag, MM
Published on: 09/25/2019
Have you ever heard of a vertical garden or of a modern hanging planter? If you have heard of green or live walls, then you probably know about the trend of growing your plants vertically. And many people are taking this trend into their homes by making use of wall planters to start their indoor gardens.
It is not just the aesthetic factor that is making this practice popular today, though. Sure, having a wall that is green and alive with plants is amazing and definitely eye-catching. But there are better reasons behind people growing their indoor greens vertically.
And these benefits are what you should know about. So, read on and start “growing up” with the help of wall mounted plant holder and hanging planters.
Benefits of Growing Your Indoor Garden Up
As defined by Derek Fell, the author of “Vertical Gardening: Grow Up, Not Out for More Vegetables & Flowers in Much Less Space”, vertical gardening is an innovative, effortless, and highly productive growing system that uses bottom-up and top-down supports for a wide variety of plants in both small and large garden spaces.
From the definition alone, you can see several advantages of growing your garden vertically and why you should use wall hanging baskets and planters. But let us point these advantages out one by one.
- Vertical gardens maximize limited spaces. Even with just a tiny area, you can increase your growing space by using a wall or hanging planters and stacked garden beds.
- It is a healthy practice. The air inside your home gets purified, the temperature becomes regulated and you lessen your home’s impact on the environment.
- It provides curb appeal to your home. You increase its character and structure, and, overall, improve the interior design worthy of magazines.
- It can be used as a screen or divider. A plant wall decor, using hanging planters and air plants, can hide unwanted views or create privacy in your home.
- It makes for an easier gardening experience. You get to save your back from all the bending, crouching, squatting and more that is needed to grow and maintain your greens.
Using wall planters for a vertical garden is definitely a good idea. Apart from the benefits above, there are many other reasons why you should join the trend of growing your greens up.
So, do take advantage of its benefits and get your plants and planters for that much needed indoor vertical garden. Choose whatever best compliments your home from the variety of planters at Wall Hanging Planters now!