8 Unique Wall Planters Indoor to Brighten Your Vertical Garden
Written by: Dumalag, MM
Published on: 11/05/2019
Having a vertical garden is already green and bright as it is. But when you use unique wall planters indoor, you give your garden a little more character. Not only do you get the full benefits of having nature inside your home, but you also put a touch of creativity in a limited space.
Now, find out which of these unique planters will suit your style and will make it into your walls or ceiling.
8 Unique Vertical Garden Planters
- Jellyfish Air Plant Holder. If you are a fan of marine life, then this planter is for you. Make an illusion of a graceful jellyfish floating underwater by using sea urchin shells and any air plant you like then hang it upside down from your ceiling.
- Octopus Hanging Planter. Another one for marine enthusiasts, the octopus planter can be made from yarn and painted with the cute face of the eight-armed sea creature. Any air plant can be placed in it and hung upside down just like the jellyfish air plant holder.
- Overhead Hanging Planters. These upside-down planters can be made with small, high-quality ceramic pots and hung from the ceiling. It is a great idea for having herbs in the kitchen where you can easily snip some leaves.
- Succulent Wall Planter. Turn an old picture frame into a vertical succulent planter and increase the number of your plump little greens without compromising space.
- Glass Wall Planters. Did you know that plants that require a lot of water can also be hung on your walls? Using small, clear bowls, you can put in plants like philodendron and some colorful stones and display them on your walls using sturdy hooks or shelves.
- Vertical Succulent Planter. Create multiple layers of horizontally elongated pots by attaching them with a string one on top of the other. Doing so can multiply the number of succulents you can have in a small space.
- Hanging Terrarium. A small fish bowl can create a beautiful terrarium using the low maintenance tillandsia. Secure it well with a hook and hang it from your ceiling for a unique look.
- Hanging Pots. Small pots are classic planters. Elevate their style by attaching them on a rope and hang from the ceiling.
Which one is your pick from the list above? If you can’t make up your mind, you can simply use all these unique planters.
Or, if you don’t want to trouble yourself with DIYs, just go through the stylish planters at Wall Hanging Planters. There will certainly be one that will fit your style and preference.
Check out Wall Hanging Planters today.