Top 5 Small Indoor Plants that are Perfect for Your Vertical Wall Planter
Written by: Dumalag, MM
Published on: 10/29/2019
With the rise in popularity of indoor gardens, the vertical wall planter has become a hot purchase with every gardener, both amateurs and professionals alike. These planters are the top choice of people who want to start or develop their gardens with the limited space they have. And this is the smartest choice to make.
Indoor gardens bring a lot of benefits, which is why it is one of the top trends today. And it is perfect for people living in condos, apartments or small homes that cannot accommodate a full-scale garden but want to enjoy the advantages of green living. With a vertical garden, even the tiniest of spaces can be transformed into a green haven using only vertical wall planters or an air plant holder.
However, you cannot just start an indoor garden and use wall planters without any idea which plants to use. You need to make sure the greens you want inside your house can survive the small space and their holders as well as the lighting and other elements indoors.
Top Small Indoor Plants
- Air Plants. Without the need for soil, this small plant can survive just being in a hanging planter or a terrarium with open circulation. You only need to spray it with water 2-3 times a week.
- This family of small plants is perfect for a succulent wall planter, or you can make your own out of old frames and hang it on your wall. Just make sure it gets indirect sunlight and is well-drained.
- Small like succulents, these pebble-looking plants are called “living stones”. They are great indoor plants because they can survive hot temperatures and little water.
- Lucky Bamboo. Choose whether you will grow this plant in soil or water. Either way, it will look great and grow well on your wall, as long as you change its water every 7-10 days or water it when the soil feels dry.
- Aloe Vera. As a medicinal plant, this plant will come handy when you get minor burns or cuts. Place it on a shelf or in a wall planter and it will do great as long as it gets direct sunlight and is well-drained.
These small plants will create the cutest vertical garden that is just right for your small home. A single empty wall or a little corner is enough to turn into a beautiful indoor garden if you know which plants and planters to use.
So, do choose the right materials for your green wall and enjoy the refreshing colors and health benefits it brings. Get your wall planters from Wall Hanging Planters now.