Want to have Your Own Indoor Garden? Here are 5 Ways to Do It Using Colourful Wall Planters
Written by: Dumalag, MM
Published on: 09/17/2019
Having an indoor garden is not as difficult as it may seem. You only need the right space, or wall, and the hanging wall planters that fit right into your interior design. When these things come together, you can have your very own vertical indoor garden. It is easy and quite refreshing when all is done.
If you don’t know where to start in making your walls come alive with wall plant indoors, here are some ideas that can help you get started.
Going green is definitely the trend today, which is why vertical indoor gardens and colourful wall planters are among the top interior design ideas of modern homeowners. It is eye-catching, space-saving and, without a doubt, environment-friendly.
However, with the availability of different wall and hanging wall planters indoor, it can be a bit overwhelming and confusing to incorporate these decors into the home so that it complements the whole house. If not used properly, indoors gardens can look as out of place as a cat in a dog show.
5 Indoor Garden Ideas
- Grow your own herbs in the kitchen, right where you need them. Using wall planter pots that fit herbs of any size and colors that match your kitchen, attach them on one of your walls where there is some sunlight, or just place them near the window next to your sink. Easy and convenient!
- For heavier plants, hanging wall planters made of sturdy materials like wood and steel, are the deal. Just choose an empty wall, attach the planters, and put your potted indoor plants on them, and you have your greens inside the home.
- If you want a rustic vibe, potted clay pot planters make a unique live wall. Simply attach 2 to 3 long pieces of wood vertically on your wall and attach the planters upright, putting enough space in between them for your plants to grow.
- It is also quite unique to attach colorful pots, even with differing styles, on a single modern hanging planter. Then hook it on the ceiling in any empty space of your home.
- Succulents are great for a rectangular tray planter and work amazing as a vertical indoor garden because of their shallow roots. And to make it look like a piece of art, add a unique frame to your tray.
Now, you have some ideas on how to make your own indoor garden or live wall.
And when you’re ready for it, choose your planters from Wall Hanging Planters and you will be in awe of the many different kinds you can choose from. Check them out today!